|JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken OP Single - BLOODY STREAM~|
|Warner Home Video|
|Anime Episodes 11- 26|
| ← Previous|
JoJo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~
| Next →|
The opening starts off with a quick montage of Joseph and his crackers, eventually leading up to the Title. After which, the title quickly fades away as a silhouette appears of Joseph doing various poses with various colors flying around in the background. The camera zooms out and we see silhouettes of the three Pillar Men standing in front of a background of red fire. The scene then changes into showing all 3 pillar men frozen in stone.
A second montage begins showing various colored characters from the manga, including Erina Joestar, Lisa Lisa and Smokey Brown. Another silhouette performance commences, only this one is of Lisa Lisa, and it eventually shifts to Caesar. After Caesar's performance, Joseph's and Caesar's silhouettes are seen fighting up until Joseph blocks Caesar's punch and they become visible briefly. Another silhouette of Joseph is shown again using his JoJo Crackers, but he eventually gets tangled in them and falls down.
A scene starts up where an animated Lisa Lisa is seen spinning in the air with rose petals about. After which, the screen becomes black and the Red Stone of Aja slowly falls into place like a pendulum. Multiple blue hands attempt to grab it, with a couple dying off.
Another montage occurs showing Speedwagon,Straizo, Suzie Q, Loggins and Messina, Stroheim. Santana is shown at the end frozen in stone. After which, the three Pillar Men are shown attacking. Wamuu unleashes a Holy Stand Storm, Esidisi uses his spirit of fire while flailing his blood vessels, and Kars slices the screen with one of his Light Blades.
The camera zooms out showing the Pillar men standing on a rocky pillar in front of a full moon. Joseph and Caesar are facing them and prepare to battle. After a brief shot of the Stone of Aja, Kars in his Ultimate form is seen with the sun shining behind him.
The scene switches to a rotation of Caesar and Joseph showing off fighting moves as the title 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2' scrolls by in the background, until it eventually shows Joseph donning Caesar's headband and yelling into the night sky. The opening ends with the Red Stone of Aja.
|Japanese Kanji||Japanese Rōmaji||English Translation|
Alternate translation by GG:
Once four folks, from the fires of hell,
Awoke from their pillars after eons of eternal slumber.
Their ambition for power assembled
the blood of a few bombastic braves.
But one brave, whose fate was bound by his blood,
shot a sly smirk at his destined demise.
He would deceive the darkness, and dodge the danger!
He would exploit the flaws of all the foes he faced!
And his memory would live on for all posterity!
He's like a Bloody Stream,
blazing like a Bloody Stream,
but would he be free of the cursed fate of his family?
Who can say? But the bonds of these braves
will never be buried.
- In the cover and back cover, some of Joseph's and Caesar's clothing reference Jolyne's from Part VI.
- Episode 25 of the anime has added sound effects mixed into the song.
- The scene in which the hands are all grasping for the Aja Jewel is actually a callback to Kemonozume, where the same scene also takes place in the OP, albeit with a different gem. Also, one of the hands crumbles away, possible foreshadowing to Ceasar's death.
- A example of foreshadowing During Joseph's posing sequence, one can see spiky purple trails in the background behind him, referencing his future Stand, Hermit Purple.
- Another one was Caesar is displaying their abilities towards the end, Caesar suddenly stops & screams, futher foreshadowing his death.
- When Wamuu performs his Holy Sand Storm at 0:52, the kanji used for the studio Kamikaze Douga (風 : wind) briefly changes into arashi (嵐 : storm).